Well, I got word from my realtor that despite everything the loan documents were sent to the title company yesterday. My realtor thinks we'll be able to close on Thursday or Friday....which would be PERFECT. Clay comes home Saturday and I don't want him to have to worry about not having a place to live since he starts class on Wednesday. We still won't be able to move our stuff in because the carpet needs to be replaced, but I spoke with the carpet guy and he said if the carpet is purchased on Friday, he could install it on Thursday/Friday of the next week. This wouldn't be soo bad because we can get the moving truck for Saturday. Our friend Abe is coming to help us move and he can't come until the weekend anyways....so hopefully, it'll work out perfectly. Plus, the guy was extremely generous and said that even though the 35% discount for carpet ends this month, he'll hold the discount for us until May 8th (that's a HUGE savings for us).
On a different note, Clay enters his "FUN" stage of SERE school today. He's been camping in the woods now for nearly a week and is already probably starving and extremely weak...but today the true torture (being literal here) begins. I know he'll be fine, but I just hope it isn't too horrible for him. Clay...Kaylee and I love you soo much!!!
Kaylee is sick....which adds to my amount of stress. She isn't running a fever, but the poor girl is extremely congested and coughing like crazy at nighttime. I am pretty sure it's just a cold, but I just feel so awful for her. I contemplated taking her to the doctor (though she doesn't have one here yet and we're not re-enrolled in tricare prime yet because Clay hasn't done it)...but what good will that do? Unless she has a fever or is extremely irritable, I just want to stay as far away from public places as possible...especially with everything going on right now with this swine flu.
It looks like there may be an end in sight to all of this craziness called Jen's life! I am soo ready to have a place to live and to begin the journey of home ownership. Closing can't come soon enough!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


YEAH!
ReplyDeleteGreat news on the house. Sorry to hear Kaylee isn't feeling well!!!!! I hope she feels better real soon!!!!! =)
ReplyDelete