Friday, April 24, 2009

It's bout time...

Finally, the stinkin' guy did the appraisal. Unfortunately, he uploaded it extremely late in the day...so we have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to see what it says (it has to go to the underwriters first). We do know that he appraised it for exactly what we had agreed on with some "work orders." The seller may not be too happy about the work orders and we may have to go back to the negotiating table (which will be a pain). I hope the darn lady just fixes the stuff and we can all move on! I just want to close on the house already. If for some reason she won't fix the stuff that the VA says needs to be fixed, then we either pay for it to be done or she can walk away. At this point, however, we can't walk away because the appraiser evaluated the house at the agreed upon price. Who knows what is going to happen...hopefully, it will all work out just fine! I just want a "home" by the time Clay gets back from SERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment