Thursday, April 23, 2009
Ahh the joys of house buying!
I swear that I am going to go insane in this house buying process. Shows like House Hunters and My First Place make the process look so easy and fun. Boy oh boy are they ever misleading! We were suppossed to close April 22nd, we had hoped to close the 14th, and we're still in limbo as to when (if ever!) we will close. The appraiser has failed to do the appraisal and has come up with every excuse that there is. We're paying out the rear for Sandy and Max to be kennelled and it's just getting sooo expensive! Not to mention the fact that the lady who is watching them doesn't even want them there (Sandy is misbehaving quite a bit). She said we could keep them there until we close, but that they ARE NOT allowed back. Fun times I tell you...Fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


you are now added as a link on my blog!
ReplyDelete