Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's been 6 months already???

Kaylee is 6 months old today! Six months...can you believe that?!? It's crazy how fast they grow. My little girl is becoming a (dare I say it) BIG GIRL! Gasp! She is rolling all over the place, trying so hard to scoot, sitting for a few minutes at a time, eating solids, and really just becoming so fun. I am a little worried about her appetite as she ate two jars of baby food the other day! Two jars in one setting...I think she may have her daddy's appetite and that just wouldn't be good for any of us! :-P She wants to feed herself, but I am just fearful it'll end up in a total mess. We have carpet in our dining room (another thing we plan to change) and I don't want baby food everywhere on the carpet. She still has no teeth...but I think they're coming. She puts anything and everything into her mouth and she'll wake up screaming trying to knawl her hands off. She's such a joy to be around. Clay and I are so blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Where has the last 6 months gone Jen??? Before we know it, they will be off to college! LOL!! Miss you!!!! Give Kaylee a big hug for me.....

    ReplyDelete