Well, the carpet is almost all finished being put into the house. The carpet people come today to finish up. They have the master bedroom, closet, and some loose ends to finish. They should be done by mid-day! Yay! We are almost completely finished painting. I need to paint the kitchen and that's all! The whole house is completely re-done. I am so excited to see how it looks with our stuff in it. I painted my accent wall in green and then did the dining room, rest of living room, hallways, bathroom, and master in a mocha/cappacino color. We (read Jen here) painted the bedroom twice because we first painted it a color and then decided we didn't like it. So, we just ended up painting it the same color as the living room since we loved that color so much. Kaylee's room is pink (of course) and the office is a blue/gray color. We've started to bring some of the boxes in so we won't have a ton (even though we still will) to do on Saturday when Abe and Rachel come to help us move our stuff in.
On a sadder note, we had to take poor Max to the vet yesterday. He was whippering when he stood and his tail is limp. We were afraid he had a broken leg or something. No broken leg, but it turns out that poor Max has a slipped disc and could possibly have to have back surgery (talk about our luck!). Poor guy is to be confined to no playing for 6 weeks. That'll be just a tiny bit difficult considering we have two dogs.....but we're going to try our hardest because we definitely don't want the poor guy to have back surgery! He got a shot yesterday and is on two medications to help with the pain....but you can tell he's still hurting. He couldn't even walk up the steps to get out of the garage this morning. Keep him in your prayers and pray that his back heals just fine without surgery!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats on the house news.. I am so sorry to hear about poor Max.. I will keep him in our thoughts and prayers... I hope he is OK!!! We miss you guys SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! XoXoXoXo
ReplyDelete