Thursday, November 12, 2009

A new job??!!

Sooo...I have a possible new job. It happened REALLY fast! I saw it online this morning on a website that requires you to come in and show them your resume to get a referral to get the job. So today at 2:00, I went and brought my resume to this company who said "yes, you are qualified. here is the information for the company. Fax your resume to them." So, I faxed my resume to them and about an hour later received a phone call asking me to come in for an hour interview at 5:00! By 5:15 they asked me to come in and work half a day on Tuesday and a full day Wednesday to get a feel for it. Crazy!!!!!! It's part-time (25-30 hours a week). The pay will increase after I have been there 90 days! AWESOME! I am thrilled. It's a really small, family owned company. They bring their dog to work everyday. They're extremely flexible...which is great! They said the last bookkeeper even brought her kids and dog into work with her sometimes! It just seems like a great fit and I am so excited! Also...I get to wear jeans (with a nice shirt...but jeans!!!!). Yay. Hopefully, it'll work out and they'll love me and I'll love them! HOPEFULLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment