Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Early 1st Father's Day, Clay!










Tomorrow we will celebrate Clay's 1st Father's Day. I gave him his presents early because, lets face it, I suck at keeping a surprise. I get so excited about it that I just can't wait to give it away!
Kaylee gave Daddy a mug with her handprint on the back. On the bottom of the mug, it says "Happy 1st Fathers Day 2009." The 2nd picture is what is on the front. The mug was filled with kisses for lots of kisses and hugs from lil Kaylee bugs.
I gave Clay a wooden Prowler replica. He has an F18 that he bought prematurely while CQing at the boat, thinking he would get Growlers (an F18 doing the Prowler mission). Though it is very likely that Clay will fly a Growler sometime in his career, I decided he needed the plane he would be flying in the near future to add to his "collection."
We love you, Clay! Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo CUTE Jen!!!!!!!! What a great idea!!!! I can't believe she is bear crawling.. Zachary just rolls all over but he started saying DA DA yesterday!!!! =) Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete