Saturday, July 3, 2010
Kaylee is a big girl!
Well, we got Kaylee her first big girl bed! It's just a toddler bed, but it's absolutely adorable. I plan to retire the lady bugs in her room and paint some new artwork for her room in the coming weeks (think butterflys and flowers). She has a pink and green growth chart that will match perfectly in her "new" room! I plan to leave some of the lady bug stuff in the room, but most of it will come out. I"m thinking about selling the lady bug stuff as a set. A lot of crib stuff isn't really that pratical and even if we had another girl in the future, I don't see us using it since we'll just use a sheet and the breathable bumper. Anyway, pictures of the "new" room will come soon! How exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment