Tuesday, May 4, 2010
We're going to Kentucky and VA Beach!
Well...Kaylee and I are officially going to Kentucky and I am going to VA Beach in August/September! For 2 weeks, I will have the opportunity to visit with friends and family in Kentucky and VA Beach and let me tell you...I am excited!! My sister in law, Jill, is going to come up from Key West. Kaylee and I will finally get to meet precious little Makenlee! I am going to get to go to VA Beach and visit with two of the greatest gals ever AND run a half marathon with them (sans Kaylee!)....can I say how excited I am for a girl's weekend without a little one?!?! I LOVE Kaylee with all of my heart...but it's been long time since I've had a girl's night/weekend all to myself! Call me selfish, but I am sooo excited to enjoy myself...especially since Clay goes to the boat in August and will likely be deployable very soon after that! Who knows when the next time I'll get this chance will be! Sooooo excited!!!!! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment