Saturday, March 20, 2010
22 mile run yesterday morning
Well, Mike and I ran (walked .75 of it because I just couldn't hang any more) 22 miles yesterday morning. It was tough. I definitely slowed down A LOT during the last portion of the run. It makes me a little worried about the marathon....but I will finish the marathon (even if it kills me!!!). My original goal was to simply run the whole thing and then I got a little ambitious and pushed my goal up to 4:30 and running the whole thing...then I got really ambitious and decided Mike and I could do it in 4:00. Hmmm....I am not sooo sure about that any more! I definitely think the 4:30 is still capable but I am not naive and I know it will be difficult. Hopefully, the adrenaline of the race will get me through the last portion of the race. HOPEFULLY. Otherwise...I just might die! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment