Life here is busy! With working part-time (again...I don't know how full-time moms do it!), taking care of Kaylee, training for the marathon, and somehow trying to find the time to make my house at least presentable...I am pooped! It is definitely difficult, but I try to carve out the time needed to train for the marathon because honestly it keeps me sane! Somedays I come home from work and my head is just pounding. It's not a "hard" job per se, but it has a lot of challenges and can definitely be very stressful.
Kaylee is growing like a weed! She is getting bigger and bigger and I love it. A lot of parents wish their babies wouldn't grow up (that they remained babies forever) and while I miss Kaylee's baby stage, I truly love the stage she is in now. I really do believe that they just get more and more fun as they get older. She is in everything, trying to make new "words" (I am going to start calling Kayleenese because only she can understand herself lol), running, throwing tantrums (I thought these didn't start until age 2?!?), and just loving everything about life. She's so sweet and I just love everything about her. Her hair is growing too! This morning I gave her pigtails for the first time ever! I was sooo excited that I went and bought her some hair ties because she can't use mine...they're just not pretty enough. ;-)
Clay is being scheduled pretty much every night. Some nights he does get cancelled, but for the most part he is going up. While I wish I could say this was good, it's only backseat flights and they don't really count for anything...merely a fill in time until he can actually fly (he has enough back seat hours but they don't have enough prowlers that actually work so he is stuck just flying more backseat hours to waste the time away).
Saturday, after running my 12 miles and after Clay gets done with his sim, we're going to Seattle. A few people from my high school graduating class are up near the Seattle area so Kaylee, Clay, and I are going to meet them at the Cheesecake Factory (YUMMY!!!) to have a little reunion! I can't wait to eat some yummy cheesecake. Sunday we'll get our taxes done (I am a LOT upset that those filing for the first time homebuyers credit can not e-file and have to paper file their returns!!!). Lots going on and another busy weekend! Maybe sometime I'll find the time to make my house "presentable"......maybe?!?
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment